Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Really Behind On Posting....

I'm really behind on posting so hopefully I can get caught up...The first weekend in November I was able to go visit my cousin in Auburn with my Aunt and Grandmother. It was homecoming for Auburn and AG roundup. Shelley was a great host and cooked a homemade breakfast Saturday morning and then her sweet husband cooked tacos for dinner...my belly didn't complain all weekend.



Last weekend we took Kason to a birthday party at Chick fil A for a little boy who's parents are in our Sunday School Class. Kason had alot of funny and enjoyed seeing the Chick fil A cow. Thanks Kourtney and Jeremy for inviting us!!!


Sunday we went down to Morris Avenue with my sister and took some family shots..Kason ofcourse didn't really care to much for picture taking as usually but I think we got some I can work with.



Hope everyone is doing well. Please continue to keep my family in your prayers.

No comments: