Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Madison Cater turned 8

I can't believe on Friday September 10th our sweet little Maddie Grace Cater turned 8. She is truly a miracle from God and even has a M birthmark on her ankle to prove it. I will never forget the night I was laying in the bed talking to my sister on the phone and she told me she was pregnant. She told me to keep it a secret because she wanted to tell mom and dad at a certain time. So I literally had to avoid my parents for a week or so just so I wouldn't spill the beans. Of course I told everyone else because that is just a secret that was to hard for me to hold in.

Happy Birthday Madison...We love you, Angela and Kason

Pictures from Madison birthday party at
the Play Place in Trussville

1 comment:

Amy Huffstutler said...

I think you called me immediately...LOL