Friday, March 11, 2011

The Eve Of Our Disney Trip :)

Today me and Kason spent the day out and about in Huntsville. After cooking some biscuits and a little cartoon time we headed out for the morning. I figure why not we have been up since 6:30 might as well get the day started.

We even got to Parkway Place Mall before they opened. Luck for me they had a play area which kept Kason entertained until the stores opened.





Then we headed to StrideRite to get Kason's shoes for the summer. Figured while I was able to get him measured to just go ahead and kill 2 birds with one stone.


We looked around for a little while longer but did good and only left with shoes...YEA ME :)

Had to make a pit stop by Express Oil for my very over due oil change. Of course while I was there had to have a new air filter, a front high beam bulb, a tail light bulb and a tag light. What I thought was going to be a check visit ended up not so cheap..oh well got to keep the Honda running for a lot longer if possible.

Next was my favorite stop which was a lunch date for me and Kason at Rosie's Mexican Cantana. I had Mahi Mahi fish taco and it was YUMMY




Then we headed home for a much need nap and when I mean "we" I mean we both got a good nap today :)

The rest of the evening has been spent playing in the backyard with bubbles



I must say I cooked a pretty good pork roast, potatoes and carrots with a little mac and cheese on the side for dinner ;)

Our flight leaves out of Huntsville tomorrow at 11:40. Please say a pray for us as this is my first time to fly with Kason.

We are both very excited about our week in Disney and can't wait to see Mickey and Minnie.

Love you all :)

No comments: