Sunday, May 6, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Some pretty interesting things have been going on since my last post...

We went to the my parent's church 15th Annual YWEA Bass Tournament..they ended up having 127 registered and we had a blast spending the day at the lake.

Mark and I made a over night trip to Chattanooga and stayed at the famous Chattanooga Choc Choc.  I must say sleeping in a train cart was pretty interesting.  After walking around the hotel we got ready and hit the town.  We had dinner at Stinky Fingers which was great and walked around downtown for awhile.  Sunday morning we headed to Rock City for the day.  It was a short getaway but it was worth the trip!!

We only have 2 more games left in the season...I'm not sure if we will play again.  Even though he does pretty well he keeps saying he wants to play soccer.  I have mixed feelings about that idea but I guess if he wants to give it a try we will.
Finally got our ball pictures back...he makes such a cute ball player :)
This weekend we went to the Magnolia Festival for the first time.  We normally don't get to go because it's the same time as the fishing tournament so I was excited that the dates were different this year.  We had a game first but then went over afterwards so Kason and Madison could ride a few rides and see the fireworks show.

On a crazy yet exciting note we are officially signed up for the October 6th Warrior Dash that is coming to Morris.
  I have 153 days to get into shape..DEAR LORD HELP ME!!!!!



Well if the Warrior Dash wasn't crazy enough this sure is...I purchased me and Kason 2 tickets to see WWE Raw on June 3th.  I know he is going to have a BLAST, it's still up in the air for me but seeing his face I'm sure will be priceless enough

Busy weekend ahead...will be celebrating Mother's Day with my mommie and Mark's birthday!!  Hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments: