Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend!!!




I had a great Mother's Day weekend...Kason stayed at his dad's Friday night and I went to eat with my parents and then hung out with Shaun at the house. Saturday I slept in alittle. Why is it when you don't have your child at home you can't sleep in but when he is home you are wishing you could get more sleep??? Saturday was spent cleaning house and cutting the grass. Later that evening I had to go to Madison's dance recital at Alabama theater. She looked cute as a bug in her outfit and did really good. Forgot my camera so I don't have pictures :( That evening Dennis brought Kason back to the house and we hung out with Shaun and Mikah. Sunday ofcourse was Mother's day and me, Kason, Shaun and Mikah went to my parents church and then to my moms for dinner. Afterwards we went and spent sometime with Shaun's mom then headed back to the house.

We have a busy second half to the weekend...Thursday night we have Mackenzie's sports banquet at GFBC. Friday night I have my cousin Shelley's wedding rehearsal dinner at Logan Martin Lake and then the wedding on Saturday. Sunday we are going to my sisters church because Madison is getting baptized and Monday Shaun is getting another epidural block. Kason will be at his dad's starting Thursday until Monday even though I will miss him alot I want have to worry about if he is trying to jump in the lake all weekend. :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good mother's day weekend! The pictures are great. Kason is so cute!