Monday, June 8, 2009

Back to Work

Alot has gone on since my last post:

May 30th - Married
May 31th - Tucker Beam is now resting peacefully with the Lord and we left for our cruise
June 1st - Nana had to take Kason to the doctor because he had a sinus infection
June 2nd - My sister had to go to the emergency room - unknown swelling and Kason started his first day at Mt. Vernon daycare.
June 3rd - Dad has bronchitis
June 4th - Leslie had to go back to the doctor but this time she cut her finger which required stiches
June 5th - MY BIG 30 BIRTHDAY
June 6th - We came home and my dad is now back in the hospital for chest pain.


Updated on Life:

The wedding turned out beautiful even though there was a 30 minute delay due to 65North being shut down because of a fatal incident. Oh well I'm trying to learn not to sweat the small stuff but I'm not doing so well. We had a great time with family and friends and I can't thank my family for helping our day turn out so well. After I finally said good bye to Kason, which I must say was very hard and tears started forming in my eyeballs me and Shaun headed to Dave's in Homewood for pizza. I know pizza is what you are thinking but it was one of the first places Shaun took me on a date and we really enjoy the area. Afterwards we headed home and the rest you will just have to use your imagination.

Sunday morning started off early..4:15 am if you must know and my sister was at the house by 5:15 to take us to the airport. As I mentioned earlier Tucker Beam went to be with the Lord at 2:30 am. Please continue to pray for The Beam family as they go through this very tough time.

The cruise ofcourse was great...We were able to visit Key West, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. It sure is nice to leave in the USA though. We meet a really nice couple from Utah (Jared and Julie) that were are dinner buddies for the week. I also spent my 30th birthday on the cruise as well and was surprised by a birthday cake from my family. Even though I had a great time I was so happy to have my arms around my little one yesterday when I got to see him. I kissed him from head to toe. Lord I missed that little laugh.

I took Kason to daycare this morning and I realized that he is not a little boy anymore. I took him to the lunchroom and he never looked back. He went right to his table, pulled out the chair and sat until they brought his breakfast. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast.

As far as work...It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Not really for sure what the rest of the week holds. Like I mentioned earlier my Dad is back in the hospital and is going to have another arteria gram today to see what is going on and to see what could be causing the chest pain. He is still having alot of problems with his blood pressure and so just continue to pray for him and my mom.

I have the honeymoon pictures ready to post in a slide but still haven't worked on the wedding.

3 comments:

A mom and one princess said...

Congrats!!!

Crystal said...

Congratulations. May you two share many years of happiness together.

shelley said...

As always thank you for the update...I'm still praying for everyone! Why was leslie swelling!???

email me if you have time!
~Shelley