Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend Fun!!!

We had a great weekend...Just can't believe it is already over with and Monday again. Friday night me and Shaun went to the Baron's game for free because I won tickets through work. We had a great time and the game was really good. We also got to see a pretty awesome firework show at the end.

Saturday was spent at the pool most of the day and then me and Shaun went back to the house, ate pizza and watched a movie.

Sunday ofcourse was church and we visited a sunday school class for the first time. Afterwards we headed to my moms for lunch and then to the country club for a relaxing day by the pool.

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day weekend.

Date night for me and Shaun at the Baron's Game


Friday night fireworks


Pool fun for Father's Day


No Fear...










Me teaching Kason how to make funny face pictures :)

No comments: