Thursday, July 2, 2009

Animal Sounds



Please keep me in your prayers..lately I have been going through this thing with Kason going to his dads. If fact I had a melt down last night. I was fine until I did my last check on him before bed. He just looked so sweet and peaceful laying in his crib and it melted my heart. I have always heard my mom say to me I just don't want to see you get hurt. I never really understood that until Kason came along and I went thru this divorce. It's not because I don't want Kason to have a relationship with his dad I just never wanted this mixed up life for him and it breaks my heart knowing he will be part of the statistics in the world. He is such a sweet loving boy and has such a great spirit about him and to know that lately he seems alittle confused at times as far as his dad is concerned just tears me apart. I know it has something to do with the fact that they have told me lately that he cries at daycare for mommie and daddy. Kason doesn't associate me and Dennis together. Infact if he says mommie he follows with Shaun and if he says daddy he follows it with Allie. But I know he has to wonder why he doesn't see his daddy but at certain times and I just hate thinking that he is confused. At times I feel like I have failed Kason because his parents now are seperated but I try reminding myself that I tried and it's not my fault. Like I told Shaun last night it's just not fair that such a sweet little boy has to have this type of life and how someone could have been so selfish.

Kason loves watching Elmo

Sweet little thing....


1 comment:

The Reno Family said...

But remember what you posted a couple of days ago...."'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and NOT TO HARM you, plans to give you hope and a future'." God has chosen you to be the light for Kason! No other mother could do what you are doing for him. You were chosen! I will be thinking of you and your new family and keeping you all in my prayers.