Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can't Believe Kason Will Be 2 In A Month

Wow how time flies...I still can't believe in a month we will be celebrating Kason's 2nd birthday.

Yesterday was his first day to wear big boy underpants to daycare. They seem to think they can have him potty trained by the end of summer I'm still not so sure about that. He only had 2 accidents at daycare yesterday but of course saved the poop accident for me. I told my mom changing diapers is alot easier than this whole underwear thing.

He has also started calling my dad PaPaw's...yes that is with a S. I have no idea why. He also want call my mom Nana he calls her Nanny. The only reason I can think of that is because Shaun's kids call their grandmother Nanny and he hears us say that. Needless to say it drives my mom crazy. He has also started calling my sister SaSee. I guess that is as close to Leslie as he can get right now. He is talking up a storm now and can be one loud little boy at times. He still want say YES and he still thinks his name is Baby.

Kason will be going to his dads for a week starting Friday...Please pray for me during this time. I will miss the little bug something fierce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...it is very hard to believe he will be 2! Time goes way too fast! I think I am fixing to start working with Brayden on potty training. He has started telling me when he poops..fun fun!

I will be so glad when he starts back to daycare next month. Who is Kason's teacher?