Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know I'm alittle behind my normal schedule...

Okay I know I'm way behind schedule on posting a blog but believe it or not I have been actually working and plus I forgot my camera yesterday. Thursday, July 2 after work me and Shaun hung out at the house then he went to work out and I went with him. No I didn't work out I went to socialize then since we didn't eat dinner before I decided once we left at 11:30 pm that I wanted Waffle House. Love me some Waffle House!!!! Friday I spent all day cleaning the house. I even finally moved my bedroom around so hopefully the air circulation will be better in the room (our bed was over the vent). I had a great 4th of July with my family even though Kason was with his daddy at the lake and Shaun was home with back pain. One day the hard head will remember what he can and can't do to cause his back pain. We of course had all kinds of different meats to eat and I felt 10 pounds heavier when I left. After a fun day at the pool I went grocery shopping...4th of July is the best time to buy grocery. Walmart was a ghost town. Sunday I did absolutely nothing. I slept this 11:30 am and then worked on my cruise scrapbook the rest of the day until Kason came home. I was so happy to see the little guy when he got home and I just spent the rest of the day playing with him. This has been a pretty busy week...I've been trying to get things done at work so my desk will be clean next while I'm gone to the BEACH!!!!! Tuesday I took Kason to get his hair cut and then we had some play time at Chick-fil-A. I have got to start getting things together for the beach but I know I have to pack everything but the kitchen sink and the though of it makes me crazy. Not to mention I have an extra person going this year (Shaun) so I'm not even for sure if I have enough luggage for all 3 of us. In all of the 13 years that me and Dennis were together he went on 1 family trip with me so its kind of weird to have someone that actually likes the beach. I'm so super excited about the beach and I hope Kason does well with the sand this time. When we went down for Spring Break he wasn't very happy with the idea of sand on his feet. I have water shoes for him but who knows...maybe once he sees Madison playing in it he will just join along. I will have my work laptop at the beach with me so hopefully I can keep everyone updated on things going. Please keep us in your prayers that we have a safe trip.

Update on Shaun's job situation....Alabama Power still hasn't been able to place Shaun in another position so we have been living off short term disability, which is not enough. I can't believe a company would expect $125.00 a week to support a family. On a better note he will start Monday July 20th working part time at Gardendale First Baptist. It's not alot of money and the hours he has to work are 2pm-9pm but it's better than nothing and you never know what doors God may open for him there so I will not complain. We may have to cut back on some things but we will survive. I'm going to be the supportive wife because supposedly I wasn't with the 1st one. I get very stressed out when it comes to money and it is something that I know I need to work on. It's just really hard for me.

As far as Kason he has started becoming very interested in the potty. He keeps saying tee tee in the potty mommie. I decided to buy him a small seat for the potty (elmo) because he almost all the time falls in the toilet when he sits on it regularly. Ofcourse when we bought it we had to try it out later. He kept saying tee tee in the potty mommie so I said okay thinking he wouldn't do anything. You could tell he was really thinking about it and all of a sudden he started...I wish I would have had my camera because the look of excitement on his face was great. He was so excited and said I tee teed in the potty mommie. Ofcourse we made such a big deal about it....high 5's and clapping. He ofcourse wanted to flush the toilet and he would say bye bye tee tee. I'm just not ready for my little boy to grow up. I talked to daycare about pull ups but they said to go straight to underwear. Yeah I'm not ready for underwear quite yet and I don't think he is either. He is also trying to talk in sentences now. The other day I spanked him and he ran to Shaun started crying and pointing his finger at me saying something about Shaun Mommie spanked the baby.

4th of July...I noticed I don't take alot of pictures when Kason isn't around.




Me and Kason time...




Okay Shaun was working in the bathroom last night and so the girls wanted to wash their hair...so this was there idea. I told them last night I knew they were going to keep my life exciting.







1 comment:

A mom and one princess said...

yea when i potty trained madison i never put pull-ups on her during the day, just at night. they really are useless because they think its just another diaper. madison was fully potty trained in like 3 days. im not kidding. i started the day after she turned two. good luck though, its not an easy job but somebodys gotta do it! haha!!