Friday, August 14, 2009

Mommie's Little Super Hero

Today was PJ day at daycare and so he got to wear his new Batman pajamas...(clearance at Walmart).










Last night me and Dennis had meet the teacher night at Kason's daycare. He will start 2 year old preschool on Monday so we had to take all his school supplies. YES 2 year olds get a school supply list as well. Not to mention $25 classroom fee. We also got his 09-10 schedule and it looks like he will have a full day of crafts, bible time, play, snacks and potty time. I am super excited to see how much more he learns this year. He has already learn so much more since he started Mt. Vernon in June and I can't wait to see what this year holds for him.

On a sad note Kason has to go to his dads this weekend :( I have alot to do that can keep me busy. I plan on cleaning my house and getting things ready for his 2nd birthday party next weekend.

Hope everyone has had a great week and enjoy the weekend.

No comments: