Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend Review

Well I must say I'm glad last week is over and I'm praying for a better week. Please keep my family in your prayers as we are going through a difficult time and I'm praying God sees us through it.

Kason went to the lake with his Dad this weekend so I ofcourse felt lost without him. Friday night me and Shaun hung out at the house and played UNO...which I thought was going to be Phase 10 and was quite upset when I realized I had told him the wrong game. Saturday morning we were up bright and early for Madison's first 75lb football game...Go ROCKETS!!! Needless to say the Trussville Huskies killed the Rockets...Maybe next time.





Saturday night me and Shaun went and bought groceries and let me just say Walmart in Gardendale is a mess. I am not very happy with the new organizing they have going on. Sunday ofcourse was Sunday School and Church and then spent the rest of the day at the house.

I'm praying for a better week even though I know my life could be alot worse.

I have had a really hard time finding winter dress shoes for Kason. I ordered these off the Stride Rite website and I'm hoping they fit.


Thanks to Granny Linda's Birthday Gift Card I was able to go ahead and buy Kason's Halloween Costume...He will be a Lion.

No comments: