Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun

What a busy Thanksgiving...Wednesday I had to take Kason to the doctor because the night before he was running 102 fever. Well ofcourse the doctor said it was probably viral right now but due to Kason's history they went ahead and gave him a shot and antibotics. That night we had our annual get together at my MaMaw's where all the grandkids and great grandkids decorate her Christmas tree. Thursday ofcourse was Thanksgiving and we ate alot of really good food. Kason spent the night with Nana and PaPaw so I could go shopping Friday morning. Yes I was one of those crazy people outside of Belk's at 3:50 am. I however got the boots I wanted for $20 (regular $80), stood in line at Kmart for a hour and half, went to Lowes and got alot of really good deals. Ofcourse Friday was the Iron Bowl and we all went up to my aunt and uncles for our annual football party. After a very good football game Alabama came on top with the win. I knew AL would win but atleast they didn't kill them like all the "crazy" AL thought they would. Saturday morning we headed to Nashville with my sister, Steven and Madison. We took the kids to Charlie Brown ICE. Kason loved it until he went down the ice slide. I must admit is was pretty rough slide and after that Kason couldn't get out of the 6 degree building quick enough. We spent the rest of the day visiting the Opry Mills mall and the Gaylord hotel. We had a great time and Kason really seemed to have a good time. Sunday ofcourse was church and then dinner at the Dooley's.

Kason has been at his dad's since Sunday and I got a call today at 2:45 pm saying Kason was running a fever at daycare. Called the doctor since we were just there on Wednesday and ofcourse they want to see him again. Hopefully the whole day want be ruined and we can make a stop by Chucky Cheese for some fun if he is up for it.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.

Decorating the tree at MaMaw's


Thanksgiving with my family



Iron Bowl Party


Nashville Fun..


More Nashville Fun..

No comments: