Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve day was spent around the house getting ready for a big night at my Grandmother's. Every Christmas Eve my entire family goes to my Grandmother's for a time together, opening gifts and a friendly :) game of Dirty Santa. This year I fixed Buffalo Chicken Dip as my Christmas Eve dish and it was a hit with everyone. As you can see by the picture of the tree everyone gets alot of wonderful gifts. We always let the kids open presents first then all the adults play dirty Santa. It's so funny because we play it different every year and one year we will finally all agree on how the game should be played. YEAH RIGHT!!!! All the woman have also made an agreement for next year...NO SNOWMAN!!!!

We are a very blessed family...


Me and My sweet little boy


Sylvia always let's Kason open the first gift...She got him a Bulldozer


Afterwards it's time to open all the gifts...Kason had such a great time this year. He kept telling me "I like presents mommie"






Headed home to get ready for Santa in the morning

No comments: