Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can't Believe It's Christmas Time

I have got to get back blogging better than what I have. I have no excuse now because I have a new laptop at home.

Kason is in full Christmas mode even though I still don't think he really understands Santa. He did however tell me last night when I asked him what he wanted from Santa he said a Guitar and a Piano. Hopefully Santa and friends can pull those items off for him. ;)

We have alot of things going on over the next couple of days...Tonight we will celebrate Christmas with The Dooley's. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve at my Grandmother, Santa Christmas morning and then back to my Grandmother's for lunch. Hopefully Shaun kids will come over sometime Christmas day and then Kason will be going to his dad's Christmas afternoon :( I always hate having to share my sweet little one on holidays. This is when it gets really tough and emotional for me.

Me and Shaun have decided to take a break from Facebook for awhile and so now you will have to keep up with us via my blog.

I really hope that everyone has a GREAT Christmas!!!

Love you all, Angela

No comments: