Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello BEAUTIFUL weather!!!!

Well as I stated in my last post I decided to do some one on one counseling with my childhood pastor and I must say it went really well and I had alot of questions answered. I knew I needed to get myself back to the spiritual level I use to be at because I can't even expect God to show me what direction I needed to go if I wasn't living the life I knew I should be. My prayers for myself until our court, which is May 12th, is either God give me GREAT peace about my decision or GREAT anxiety that I shouldn't get a divorce.I know this decision for most people wouldn't be a hard decision but I want to make sure I'm doing God's well and not just making a emotional decision. I'm the one that has to lay my head on my pillow at night with whatever decision I make so I want to make sure it is the decision and answer that God gives me. I would love to say that thinks looked up from that day forward but Wednesday I got that phone call from daycare that Kason was throwing up...UGH!!!! Since I had no one to pick him up I took off work to get him. He had a horrible day and we had a horrible night. He was up just about every hour through out the night and I must say it truly makes you appreciate the fact that he now sleeps through the night. I didn't go to work on Thursday because I was alittle concerned if he was going to be dehydrated since he couldn't seem to keep anything on his stomach but after talking with the nurse she told me to continue to fill him with liquids even if they come back up. He was pretty whiny for most of Thursday and I know he wanted me to be able to make him feel better but I just couldn't. Some things mommie's just can't fix but by Thursday evening it was like a light switch came on in his belly and he was healed. We started acting like my wild little man again and we had a great nights rest. My dad stayed with him on Friday since he wasn't able to go back to daycare and after talking to my dad he was back to 100%. That night we met my parents, my sister, Steven and Maddie at Logan's for dinner and then I decided to take Kason to the mall to see the Easter bunny. I was a little nervous thinking he might be scared but I should have known better. He was so excited to see him and let him pick him up and everything. Afterwards we headed home and just hung out at the house for the night. I rented a movie to watch after Kason went to sleep - "Did you hear about the Morgan's"...cute movie. Today Kason actually let me sleep till 7:15 consider Friday morning I was awakened by him walking around the house at 6:14 with his rain boots on. We had a 10 am appointment to get his Easter pictures made with live Easter bunnies and he did so well. I can't wait to get those pictures on Thursday. My mom met me at the house at 11 so I could do my Kids Market shopping today and she took Kason to my sister church for their Spring Celebration. By the looks of all the "junk" he brought home I would say he had a good time. He was asleep when I got home so I decided to lay down as well....this was around 2:30 before I knew it I woke up and it was 5 and he was still asleep. He may wake up early some mornings but I must admit he makes up for it in nap times which is nice for me as well. Once we both got up we went over to my best friends house for her birthday. Her mom and step dad cooked fresh fried fish, corn, potatoes, cole slaw and then topped it off with a Strawberry cake from Edgars. Let me just say that yes I blew the diet today but I'm back on track for tomorrow. We had such a good time hanging out with everyone and Kason really enjoys playing with Nathan.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far...I'm getting ready to hit the bed church comes early in the morning and then at 4 we have Disney Live at the concert hall.

Love you all, Angela

Sweetness from the week....

Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather

I love how he loves to play in the mud...such a boy

Happy 30th Birthday to my Best Friend April :)

The boys have such a good time...Sorry April for such a mess

No comments: