Monday, March 15, 2010

My Life Since Thursday - The FLU :(

Well the last couple of days have been alittle rough but I must say today I feel much better a good shot of energy would be nice but I will survive. I went home early from work on Thursday and slept most of the day but by Thursday night Friday morning I was running a fever of 102 and decided to have my dad take me to see Dr. Ali. After being taken care of by my dear friend Lindsey ;) I was diagnosed with the Flu and sent home with
I haven't really done much of anything over the last couple of day but sleep and consume



All I know is I wouldn't make it very long in a padded room because being in this house pretty much since Thursday has made me realize I'm not ready to be sent to my padded room at St. Vincent's quite yet...lol

I am excited to say that Lowes's came out today and finished my flooring in the screen area. I still have some touch up painting that needs to be done but it looks alot better.



Okay Lowe's didn't do this but I took a picture so why not post :)


I'm also very excited to have my K-man home tonight...and when he got out of the car I would say he was pretty excited to see me as well. He said Mommie you not sick???? Gosh I love that little guy.

Hoping the rest of the week goes well. Please keep my dad in your prayers as he is suppose to have surgery Thursday due to a disk in his shoulder / neck that has been dealing him a great deal of pain over the last couple of months.

Love you all!!!

No comments: