Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Should have bought stock in Kleenex - Saying Goodbye to 2010

Right before I started this posted I looked back at all the post I did from 2010, good and bad. I must say I have to do a better job a blogging in 2011. Hopefully this year my post will be more about happier and fun things instead of divorce, confusion and just plan craziness. Even thought I must say 2010 was a rough year for me emotionally I still look at my sweet little boy and think really was it that bad? Kason has had a record setting year with health since the day he was born, I am healthy for the most part even though I'm about 25lbs over my like weight, I still have a job, a roof over my head, a car to drive (even though the front end has been torn up twice I should add) my parents and close family are all still alive and healthy and I wasn't admitted into the St. Vincent's psych ward just yet...I'm pasty enough during the winter so a white jacket just really isn't my thing. There is alot that I have to be thankful for even through all the bad of 2010.

2011
I have absolutely no idea what is in store for me and Kason in 2011. I know my main goal for 2011 is to find me and Kason a church we can call home and attend on a regular bases. I have done a poor job of this task in 2010 but I still know and haven't forgot what should be top priority in my life and that taking Kason to church is the most important task I can do for him as a child. I had no idea 3 year ago and some odd months that when God gave me Kason the obstacle I would face up until this point but having Kason has been the best, most rewarding miracle I could possibly receive. I have said this since the day of my divorce with Dennis, Kason has and will always be my saving grace. I live everyday just to see him live another day. I love you BUG :)

To my family and friends: I know I have driven everyone of you to the point of crazy and I know that many of you have told me things not once but a million times and I still didn't listen most of the time. I am thankful to have such loving and forgiving people in my life even when I didn't make decision that they necessarily agreed with. As my title says should have bought stock in Kleenex because I kept them in business in 2010. Alot of people have come and gone through my life over the course of the year but I know the ones that mean the most and truly know what kind of person I am will still be with me in 2011. I'm sure there just praying even begging it's not as bad as 2010. I Love you all for every prayer and every word (either encouraging or just the plan truth) that was said to me.

As far as me these days...it's just day to day, but as Sara Evans says in her song "Even on my weakest day I get a little bit stronger". I keep getting told to "Have Faith" so that's what I'm trying to do, and keep reminding myself that this time will only make me a stronger person in the end.

On a fun note for 2011, it's the year of Disney!!! 70 days to be a matter of fact and I couldn't be more excited. I booked our flight yesterday so it seems more real now. I can't wait to see Kason's face and experience all the excitement that I know this trip is going to bring.

Love you all and Happy New Year!!! Angela

No comments: