Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wow It's Been A Really Long Time

Me and Kason have been 2 busy people over the last couple of months, with a lot of exciting things going on.

We celebrated Halloween in style this year!! This was my first year to really try my skills out with craving a pumpkin, took Kason and Madison to Boo at the Zoo, visited my sister church for Trunk or Treat and was still able to have a little fun myself.





Novemember started off with our annual trip to Auburn with my Aunt Robin to visit my cousin Shelley, Auburn's Homecoming game and AG day. We had a great time as always, but of course it was probably are last since my cousin and her husband are now moving to Mississippi for a new job.




Saw Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan in concert with my friend Jason, Leah and Lance.






then went to Huntsville to meet my friend Tim for the first time. It mostly involved my favorite restaurant PF Chang's, BWW for the UFC and then a little Bridge Street shopping for myself on Sunday.



The Wednesday of Thanksgiving we had our annual decorating of my MawMaw's Christmas Tree, which is always a fun time for the grand kids and great grand kids






Thanksgiving Day was such a blessing because I got to spend it with my little boy and my very much so crazy family. As always we had a lot of really good food and most of the men were asleep within a hour






Thanksgiving weekend was extra exciting this year because I was able to spend Thanksgiving dinner in Tuscaloosa with Tim for my first full weekend of Auburn and Alabama tailgating. All I can say is we had a blast and what made it even better for me was AUBURN BEAT Alabama...doesn't get much better than that.




Nothing starts the month of December off better than the Morris Christmas Parade and a SEC Champsonship win for Auburn..WAR EAGLE!!!
















We also went to my sister's church to watch Madison's Christmas program "Back To The Manager"






And here we are up to date on what's been going on in our lives...tomorrow is a Mommie and Kason day with his school Christmas party and then off to the McWane Center with April and the boys. It's also the weekend of our annual Family Girl's Bake Day on Saturday then I'm heading to Huntsville for my first NFL Titians football game on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Love you all!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

so glad to see you back on blogger! :) I've missed reading your updates! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!