Monday, December 27, 2010

We Have Had A Great December...

Me and Kason have had the best December in a really long time or maybe I should say I have had the best time and just enjoying it with Kason is icing on the cake.

I was able to take off work the day of Kason's Christmas party at daycare. We had a really great time, the kids ate a little bit of everything from chicken nuggets, cheese to cupcakes. They exchanged books between themselves and also opened presents for there class. He got a lot of extra goodies from all the other kids in the class as well. It was like a earlier little Christmas for him.

Afterwards we meet April and Nathan and took the boys to the McWane Center. I always forget how drained the McWane Center makes me feel, chasing him around 3 different levels is completely exhausting to me.





Then we had our 5th Annual Girl's Bake Day. We tried to be a little more organized this year but something always happens, this year was almost the burning of Amy's Magic Cookie Bars and a little mix up with Kristi's peppermint candy. Of course we still managed to have a lot of fun, a lot of laughs and a lot of really good treats at the end of the day.










After bake day I headed to Huntsville for the rest of the weekend to see Tim. Saturday night we went to the dinner at a little Japanese steakhouse and then to the bowling ally to celebrate a friend's birthday.



Then Sunday we were up and at it for my first NFL football game with Jerald and Laura. It was extremely cold but we had a lot of fun and had really good seats. Before heading back to Huntsville we ate dinner at the Crab Shack in downtown Nashville and it was yummie!!! Can't wait to head back to Nashville to celebrate New Year's Eve with some good friends!! :)





It's Christmas time!!!
I just can't even believe that Christmas has come and gone once again. As always we celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family. It is tradition to go to my Mawmaw's on Christmas Eve and this year we did a Mexican theme menu which turned out really well. Tim gave me the idea to make Mexican lasagna, everything was okay with that plan until I scorched my first lasagna mixture trying to do to many things at one time. Of course he saved the day, went and bought everything again and after rave reviews my Mexican lasagna was a hit.









Christmas morning is getting more exciting every year because Kason is really starting to believe that Santa comes while he is sleeping and leaves toys. Waking up this Christmas morning was even more exciting because it was actually snowing, nothing big in our area but to see the white stuff on Christmas morning makes it that much magical. Of course it never fails the morning I actually want him to get up early he doesn't so I had to wake him up to tell him Santa had been to visit. My parents came by to visit to see just what all Santa had left for Kason.



After a lot of playing, I took Kason to his Granny's so he could spend Christmas through New Year's with his Daddy


then me and Tim headed back to my Mawmaw's for some Christmas Day lunch.






That evening we went to the movie's to see Little Fockers, a little disappointed in the movie and also didn't realize how many people actually went to the movies on Christmas Day. Afterwards we met some friends at Hooters for dinner since your dining options on Christmas Day are limited. It's either Waffle House or Hooters.


Sunday morning we woke up to more snow showers and a really cold day. I managed to get all my Christmas decorations put up before New Year's Day. Let me just say this is a first for me and maybe this first will bring me Good Luck in 2011. After going to lunch with Tim, he headed back to Huntsville and I did a little after Christmas shopping then headed home to finish cleaning the house.

My work week is going to be short, heading to Huntsville on Wednesday then headed to Nashville on Friday to celebrate New Year's with some really good friends. Already missing my bug of course but I know he is loving his time with his daddy. I will be more than ready to have his little self back in my arms on Monday. It's way to quite in this house when he is gone and I miss his cute little smile. I almost don't know what to do with myself when he isn't around.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends I know me and Kason sure did. We love you all and Happy New Years!!

No comments: