Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Beach Trip

Us & The Country Guy




Us & Marshall Miller






Me and My Very Best Friend April went to the beach June 5-8th for my 29th Birthday because I think I deserved it. Our time was spent mostly laying on the wonderful white sands of Panama City Beach and eating alot of seafood. We did go out Friday night to what we called the Homefield of Panama City but the locals just call it Tooties. It was a very fun place where we got to listen to some really good live music (Marshall Miller Band and some Country Guy). We also managed to enjoy a game of putt-putt golf with some friends from AL that I meet at Tooties and I will also mention that we beat them...GIRLS ALWAYS RULE. Even though we had to come home on Sunday we were both super excited to see are little men and Im sure April was happy to see Doug. Thanks again April for going with me on a much needed beach trip.

No comments: