Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Little Bit About Us!!!!

Well as of January 2008 it is just me and Kason. I know that the job of being a single mom is going to be a tough road but I know that If I just trust in God and let him guide me that he will see us through this very difficult time in our lives. It is not a road I chose but one that I know God will take care of because he knows all things. Kason is 9 mths and 3 weeks and is a great joy to be around. I often wondered why God would allow me to bring a child into this world and then let him be raised in a divorced home but I have learned through my Divorce Counseling Group that I don't need to know why just trust and have faith that God will see me through this if I allow him to...It is really all up to me.

As I mentioned I have been going to a Divorce Counseling Group for about 3 weeks now. This is something I felt I needed to do since I wasn't for sure how to handle my current situation and no one around me knows what I am going through.
Through my counseling and meeting others going through the same things I have learned that even though you feel like your situation is bad there is always someone else out there that has it alot worse. I also realized how thankful I am for my wonderful family and friends and I know that with them I will get through this very challenging time in my life. There are alot of things about myself and how I handle things that I need to change I know I need to pray for Dennis, which is very hard at times, but I know that if I want to heal it is a process that Im going to have to do. Divorce is like having open heart surgery...If a runner has open heart surgery he isn't up and running the next day, next month or probably running at his full potential next year. I have to realize that divorce takes time to heal from and I need to go through the grieving process and that is is okay to grieve.

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Please just keep me and Kason in your prayers. I really feel like going through this is going to make my walk with God even greater and I'm looking forward to what he has in stored for me Kason.

Okay enough about that.

This blog is a place where I can post and share my wonderful life that me and Kason have to all of our family and friend. I hope you guys enjoy.

We love u all,
Angela & Kason

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Your words in this post are so touching. I can't imagine the pain you're going through, but you are exactly right on one thing. God will take care of you through this whole thing. ALWAYS keep Him first and everything else will fall in its proper place. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you.