Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Review

Well I can't believe another weekend has passed...Oh well at least we only have a 4 day work week because of The 4th. Kason and I had a great weekend. FRIDAY night we went to a Tupperware party at a friends house that I work with. As you can see the boys did very well together and it looks like they enjoyed the Tupperware as much as we do. Of course they use it a totally different way then mommies use it. They are definitely boys and are wide open as you can see. We tried to do a group pictures of them but it was almost not possible..finally I got one of them all together. Nathan will be 2 on July 31st and Mason will be 2 on August 21st. Him and Kason share the same birthday. When we got home Nana gave me some good news...She said she would get up with Kason in the morning so I could sleep late. THANK YOU LORD!!!



Of course the morning Nana is going to get up with him he decides he is going to sleep until 8:45 and I couldn't sleep so finally about 9:15 I got up. SATURDAY of course was spend at the pool. It sure is nice to have a pool across the street from where you live...Sure does make life good. Thanks Aunt Robin for making the country club available all the time. My cousin Amy and her friend from high school, Amanda, came up and brought her little girl. Ella is 4 mths and is a tiny little thing compared to my chucky monkey. Kason is really starting to like the pool but has to be able to touch the water from his float. I guess the pool to him is like a huge bath tub.





Sunday was church. Christway held there annual Fourth of July service and it was Awesome. The Lord moved in a powerful way this morning and I really think alot of people were blessed.



I hope everyone had a great weekend...Just think only a 4 day work week!!!

No comments: