Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Review

Well the weekend is over and its another work week....Weekends just don't last long enough. Me and Kason had a very great weekend. Friday we went with my sister and Madison to there end of the week bible school party at North Gardendale Baptist and had a blast. Then it was back to the house for bedtime but not before Kason and Madison took a bath in Nana's big bath tub. They had a blast. Madison is such a water bug and Kason just looks at her like she is crazy. Saturday Kason turned 10 months. I can't believe in 2 months my little boy will be 1. We spent the day playing and I actually did some house cleaning. We moved my furniture into my room so I finally have a good mattress again. My cousin Shelley was home from Auburn this weekend so she came over for awhile and hung out with us. Sunday ofcourse was church (it was awesome) and Kason had to go spend the day with his Dad. So after church I went to the pool and spent time with the family. My mom finally got home from ATL and was very happy to see Kason.

This brings me to why my mom was in ATL. My aunts husband, John had a severe motorcycle accident Friday and was airlifted to the trauma center in ATL. He is in much need of alot of prayer but the doctor say it looks very optimistic just a really long road of recovery. I couldn't possible list all the things that are wrong with him because by the way my mom talked he had a very long list of things. Please keep my Aunt Sylvia and John in your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl - I agree...the weekends are TOO fast!! Sounds like a good weekend though. Church was awesome yesterday wasn't it?!?
Praying for your aunt and her husband.