Sunday, February 6, 2011

He Loves His Crimson Tide



Wednesday night we were able to go to T-Town and watch the Alabama v Mississippi State basketball game, thanks to my work. It was my first college basketball game that I can ever remember and I must say it's alot better watching it live then on TV.






Thursday was a crazy day due to the weather and considering it took me 2 hours and 15minutes to get home from work I was ready for that day to pretty much be over.

Friday I headed to Huntsville after work. We didn't get into much Friday night mostly stayed around the house and cooked on the grill. Saturday I went out for awhile to do a little shopping then we headed to Wintzells to watch the Alabama v Tennessee basketball game. Afterwards we met Laura and Jerald at Bishop where we ended the night.


Sunday has pretty much been a lazy day, I did manage to clean out my car and Tim fixed a shrimp boil and we have been watching the Super Bowl.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather today because it seems like we want see another day like today for awhile.

Love you all

No comments: