Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Roses for Me??? You shouldn't have ;)

I must say I had a pretty awesome weekend, not to mention the weather was great!!!

Friday night I went to Robert and Lindsey's wedding reception at Comfort Inn Suites. They had a small ceremony at the beginning of the year with their families and then had a wedding reception to celebrate with their friends. I would like to say that I wish them both lots of luck and love as they begin this new journey together. Of course on a more selfish note my list of single girlfriends continues to get smaller and smaller... Looks like it's just me and you Melanie!!! :)



Afterward I headed to Huntsville for the weekend and when I arrived I was greeted with

and a Valentine's card. My Valentine's gift was him taking me to get my haircut and colored which I haven't had done since April, yes April is a really long time without getting a hair cut but I never seem to make the time to have it done. I must say I am very happy with the results.

That night we went to Crossroads for the Crossfade concert with his cousin and some friends. We had a great time even though I stayed out way past my bedtime.



Saturday he dropped me off to get my hair done and then we headed to Wintzells for lunch and to watch a little Alabama basketball (no surprise here). After being out half the night Friday we called it a early night on Saturday and just hung out at the house.

Sunday was a great weather day so Tim went a played a little golf and I hit up a couple of the malls to start getting Kason's closet ready for much wanted warmer weather. While I was at the mall I was able to get a couple of pictures of Greg McElroy signing Alabama memorabilia.



Later that evening we headed over to Bonefish with his neighbor's for dinner.

Yesterday morning I got up early so I could drive down for Kason's Valentine party. I must say my little man looked so cute all dressed up in his tie. We had a great time at the party and Kason got a lot of candy!!




Party favors my mom made for Kason's class

Kason with his Big AL I made him at Build A Bear for Valentine's

Afterwards I headed back to Huntsville so me and Tim could celebrate Valentine's together. I stopped by his work to visit for a few minutes and as you can see he was hard at work...

then I headed to the grocery store so I could pick up items for are Valentine's dinner. We cook baked ziti and added some garlic bread and a ceaser salad. Dessert which is most important to Tim was chocolate covered cheesecake and I must say it was all so yummy. I think we both gained 10 pounds just looking at it and I wonder why I can't lose weight.

And here we are Tuesday night and I finally figured out this crazy Iphone4. Trying to talk to technical support over the phone only leads to complete frustration for me. I finally just told the guy I would go into the store so I could get him off the phone and then I figured it out myself. I was also so very happy to have Kason back and he has managed to pull out all his toys in the small amount of time he has been here. No big plans for tomorrow night but Thursday me and Kason are going to visit with my parents for awhile. Friday after work I am taking Kason for his first trip to Huntsville. Tim's friends Jerald and Laura have two little boys and they have been begging me to bring him up so they can play and that's just what we plan on doing.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

No comments: