Friday, February 11, 2011

Who Is Valentine's Day Really For, Anyway?

WOW what an crazy week it has been and I must say I'm glad it's over with and the weekend has finally arrived. This blog is really just me rambling but sometimes that's what works best for me.

WEEK IN REVIEW:

Monday I drove in from Huntsville bright and early because I had a date with the IRS to get my taxes done at 8 am. I don't normally do morning appointment but with Chris, my accountant, you have to catch him early before he gets 2 hours behind. Heck I was the first appointment and he was still about 30 minutes late starting with me. While waiting I met this older man who felt the need to know every personal detail about me. What I mean by personal was he asked where my husband was??? I was like really do all women bring there husband with them to get the taxes done??? I said I'm not married. At that point he felt the need to come sit by me, and I was thinking oh LORD. He then of course asked if I had a boyfriend and explained to me that Huntsville was to far away. I was thinking it doesn't matter if he lives in Mexico you don't have a chance. It was quite entertaining to say the least and the questions just kept on coming.

Tuesday was a pretty peaceful day at work and Tim came down that evening.

Wednesday I had to attend my CE class for my agent licenses. It is 7 hours of hell. The only good thing about it normally is the food but to be quite honest it wasn't even all that great this time. Getting out at 3 is nice and I was able to get some errands ran before heading home. Later that night I met Melanie and her boss at Applebees for a little adult time.

Thursday morning we woke up to snow, at least 2 - 3 inches I must say. It was absolutely beautiful and I really can't even believe I didn't take the first picture. Of course it was off to work as usual but at least it gave me something nice to look at on my drive into work. It was a crazy day in general and I was super busy working on a project for my boss. Yesterday evening it was more errands and then home to get things packed to go to Huntsville today and things ready for Kason's Valentine's party on Monday. By the end of the day when I laid my held down on my pillow I was drained emotionally, mentally and physically.

And here we are TGIF, I woke up bright and early and on time. Any time I call my sister for our morning chat and she hasn't even dropped Madison off yet means I'm REALLY on time. Trust me it doesn't happen very much. It is so beautiful outside but still a little colder than I prefer. I hear we are suppose to have a nice weekend so I'm pretty excited about that. Tonight I am headed to Lindsey Hill's wedding reception and then off to Huntsville for the Crossfade concert. Not really for sure what the rest of the weekend holds for me, I know I have heard Hockey game and then probably head home on Sunday so I can be at Kason's Valentine party on Monday. Oh yea by the way for all you BRG haters I'm OFF MONDAY!!!

Side note about myself: It seems lately I am learning something new about myself but still in the process I'm trying to figure it all out. Crazy sounding I know but my mind runs 24/7. I have a lot of problems putting the past in the past, which puts me a lot of the time thinking and second guessing my decision alot but I know my decisions not only affect me but most importantly the little boy that depends on me everyday. I am such a planner and I had different plans for my life then what has happend over the last 4 years. I know I should just enjoy everyday as is but that is really hard for me because I don't RELAX I am always on the go and I don't like the fact that I don't know what the future holds. Like I said I'm a planner so the unknown scares the crap out of me.

Hope everyone has had a great week!! Love you all :)

P.S. At little side note for my roommate Melanie...I must say that when you asked me to move in back in November I wasn't really for sure how it was going to work and if I would like having someone around again. I am a very independent person and for the most part anyone who really knows me knows that I can be moody and likes to be left alone. This is something I don't deny. I must say that I, as well as Kason, have really enjoyed you being there and I think it has been good for both of us. We keep each other in line and from making mistakes that we know we will regret come the morning. Love ya :)

No comments: