Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kason's First Trip To Huntsville

Tim was brave enough to let us spend the weekend with him in Huntsville. I guess the real test will be if we get an invite back..lol

When we got to Huntsville we decided to make the night kid friendly with a trip to Chick fil A. Of course the play area in Huntsville is a lot bigger than Gardendale's and my sweet little one made it to the top but couldn't figure out how to get to the slide. Panic mode set in and he was screaming and crying. All I can say is they are built well because I had to climb to the top to help him get to the slide of course the areas aren't made for adults but I managed and saved the day in Kason's eyes. Afterward we just hung out at the house watching TV and Kason was excited to use his sleeping bag for the first time.




Playing a little soccer in the back yard Saturday morning before we really got the day started


Saturday morning after Tim got back from helping Jerald with a side job, we headed out for lunch at Arby's, a few other stops then to Jerald and Laura's house so the boys could play. We had a really great time and the boys did great together. Jerald cooked steaks on the grill and then the guys (I should say Tim) watched Alabama Basketball. All I can say is thank GOD they won :)

We even tried a few games on the Wii. Everyone including myself got beat by Bryson in boxing - did I mention he is 4 but he takes it very serious

Just Us!!


Knock Out 1

And the final KO


Poor guy played so hard we didn't make it very far and he was out like a light.


Sunday morning he of course was up bright and early as always and we just hung out at the house before we headed back to Morris. I planned the trip home around nap time and I hit the jackpot. 5 minutes into the car ride and he was already out.

When we got we ran a few errands and then headed officially home. He must have been pretty tired because he really didn't give me much trouble when it was time for bed and I was able to get a lot of things done around the house.

The next couple of weeks are going to be CRAZY!!!! Kason is going with his dad Wednesday to the Alabama / Auburn basketball game and will be with his dad the remaining of the week. Tim is suppose to come down Thursday night and spend the weekend here. We have a birthday party for Zac (my cousin's little boy) on Saturday but other than that no set plans. Alabama plays this weekend so I know that fits in the schedule some where. Tim's birthday is March 3rd and we are leaving for a surprise trip (not a surprise to him but someone else) and then me and Kason fly out the follow Saturday for DISNEY!!!! BUSY but it's all going to be a blast

Hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!

Love you all!!

No comments: