Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!!

Good Morning...I know I'm a day behind on my weekend review but yesterday at work was crazy and I don't have Internet at home yet...but that will change hopefully tomorrow.

I must say nothing really to exciting happened this past weekend. My weekend actually started Thursday because I was off Friday. Thursday night me and Shaun cooked on the grill and watched the Auburn game. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!! Friday started off at 5:00am because I had to take Shaun to get a epidural block in his back. The rest of the day was pretty much spent running errans and taking a very long nap. That night me, Kason and Shaun went to dinner at Chili's and then just went back to the house and hung out. I went to bed pretty early because I wasn't feeling very well. Kason ofcourse was up bright and early Saturday morning at 6:45 so no sleeping in. Saturday we just hung out at the house and I tried to clean alittle bit. I told my mom Saturday I now know why they kept us in playpens all day long because you can't get anything done with a 14 month old trying to get into everything. Cleaning out the refrigerator was a task. Later that evening we went up to my Aunt's house to watch the Alabama/Tennessee game. Sunday we went to church and then to Shaun's mom for lunch. Me and Kason went home and took a nap and then headed to the mall while Shaun worked on a side job. Nana said she would buy Kason shoes for the winter so I had to go pick them out.
I also got Kason's Christmas PJ
that he will wear when he gets his picture made with Santa. I think my trip to the mall was very productive. Afterwards it was just more hanging out at the house.

Not really for sure what the week holds. I know Wednesday night we are going to church for a Fall Fellowship and ofcourse Friday is HALLOWEEN. Kason is going to be a Glow Worm!!! and we are taking him to my mom's church for a Fall Festival. Afterwards he is going to his dad's for the weekend. Saturday I get to go to my first Halloween party. Me and Shaun will be a Gangster Couple. I'm super excited. I have never been to a costume party before. YEAH!!!!


Anyways enough for now....Enjoy the pictures

This is Kason trying to climb into the dryer...Is there anything this little boy want get into????



Pictures from my Aunt's House


My Sweet, Into Everything, Little BOY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Kason's Halloween costume. He will be so cute!! His shoes are cute too.