Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update on Kason

Well yesterday morning started bright and early at 4am because we had to be at Children's Hospital at 5:30 am for Kason's Endoscopy and ofcourse just as I thought we actually didn't get started until 7:30 am...so why may I ask did we need to be there at 5:30 am????? I was alittle worried how he was going to do since I had to get him up so early and then it took forever for them to start..but luckily for me I had backup help from his Nana and Granny. Kason loves to be pushed around in his stroller and I think his Nana loves doing it. Needless to say she got alot of exercise yesterday. Dr. Morris said everything looked good to the "naked eye" but he took a couple of biopsies from different parts of Kasons stomach and we should get the results back hopefully by Monday. It always makes you a little nervous when they have to put your baby to sleep but I knew God has his protected hand on him. When they came and got him he just sat up like a big boy in the bed and they rolled him away. When they brought him back he was already on his 2nd juice cup and was alittle upset but I think that was all part of being put to sleep and I think his throat was alittle sore. I think we finally got home around 10:30am. Luck for me he laid right down for a nap and so did I. Getting up at 4am is not fun!!! He slept till around 12 and then we got up and had a PB&J for lunch then headed to JCPenny's and Walmart. Then it was back home for another nap. I love nap time!!!!! For the most part Kason was in a pretty good mood yesterday considering what he had been through. Later that evening Shaun came over and hung out with us for awhile and ofcourse then it was off to bed.

My Sweet Little Boy!!!


He found our Tupperware cabinet and all
the toys in the world and he wants the broom!!

3 comments:

facingthetrend said...

I'm glad he made it through all right. Love the picture of him from behind in his little hospital gown! Cuuuute.

--Deborah

Tim, Rachel & kids said...

Aww, the pics in the hospital gown are too cute. I pray that the results come back soon and that everything is fine. He is precious!

Unknown said...

Bless his heart..love the hospital gown pictures!! I pray you get good results from the doctor!