Monday, October 20, 2008

What A Busy Weekend

Wow I realized this morning how much I'm going to miss living with my parents because last winter I must have gotten really spoiled with parking in the garage because it was alittle cool this morning when I went outside....I wonder if my parents would let me move back home???? Just kidding and plus if my dad and brother in law had to move me again anytime soon I think they would kill me.

I can't believe the weekend has already came and gone. Does anyone realize how close we are till Christmas??? 65 days if your wondering. What a year!!!!!

Friday night Kason stayed with his Aunt Leslie so I could go to Mackenzie's Homecoming Game. Leslie said Kason did great and ate more than they did at Ruby Tuesday's. After that he just enjoyed all the extra attention and love he was getting from Steven's side of the family. Me and Shaun went to Mackenzie's game for Homecoming and the Dooley girls looked great. Mackenzie and Breanne both represented the 11th grade class. I couldn't believe how cool it was Friday night...it was perfect football weather. Afterwards Mikah and us grabbed some pizza's on the way home and hung out at my house for the night. The picture's didn't turn out so well but you get the point.
Mackenzie and Shaun


Troy and Breanne

Me and Shaun

He cleans up pretty well....


Saturday morning started off early because we had to be up and ready for our trip to the Pumpkin patch. We were suppose to be at my mom's to meet my sister at 10 am but you try getting 4 teenage girls up and out the door on time...just doesn't happen. We had a great time at the pumpkin patch and the weather was wonderful. Enjoy the pictures.




After the pumpkin patch Dennis met me at my moms house so Kason could spend the rest of the weekend with him. Me and Shaun and all the kids went back to Shaun's mom house for more pizza and then we all took a nap. I'm not really for sure what Shaun did. When I woke up he was holding a bottle of 409 and a rag in his hand and going to town in the kitchen. I told him when he was done he could just move on to cleaning my house.

SURPRISE!!!!!

Saturday evening we went to a surprise 30th Birthday party for a girl I use to go to church with. Her sister did a great job on keeping it a surprise and Beth seemed like she enjoyed herself. Happy 30th Birthday Beth.

Sunday morning me and Shaun went back to Gardendale First Baptist for 4 Better 4 Worse Series #4 "The Most Important Ingredient for any Relationship" FORGIVENESS!!!!Afterwards we headed to Shaun's grandmothers for lunch and his neice April's 22nd Birthday party. I went home afterwards to do some much needed house cleaning. I must say it's much easier to clean house when you don't have a 1 year old getting into everything. I got alot accomplished and I even hung the letters of his name back over his bed. Later Shaun came to the house and yes we had PIZZA again for dinner, hung out and played cards.

Well that's my Monday morning weekend in review. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy but great weekend. All the pictures are really great!