Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Didn't Go As Planned

Well my weekend didn't go as I had planned because I left work Friday around 2pm not feeling so well. It started with a headache, body ache and alittle nausea so I decided to go home and take a nap thinking I would get to feeling better. Around 5 pm I decided to get up go get Kason and head to Mackenzie's football game but around 6:30pm I told Shaun that I wasn't feeling well and that I was going to go home. I barely was able to sit Kason in the floor and run to the bathroom before I started vomiting. I had to call my ex mother in law and sister for backup until my mom could get Kason because Kason started crying everytime I would throw up. So as you can see my Friday night was pretty much stuck in bed, vomiting and running a fever. Saturday morning I pretty much laid around all day, because I was still weak and tried from the stomach virus. Later that night I went with Shaun to Robert's house to watch the Auburn game which was horrible...I could have vomited again just because they played so bad. Only thing that did go as planned for the weekend was Sunday. Me and Shaun went back to Gardendale First Baptist Sunday for week #3 of his series 4 Better 4 Worse..It was on Adultery (enough said). Then Us, Mackenzie and Mackayla headed to Homestead Hollow. It was fun but not really what I expected I did however get some of there famous grilled corn and I must say dipped in butter it was FABULOUS!!! Afterwards we all head home for a nap then me and Shaun went back to my house and hung out for the night.

Hopefully everyone had a great weekend.

Please keep Kason in your prayers on Wednesday as we are scheduled for his Endoscopy.

Me & Shaun


Mackayla and Mackenzie (Double Trouble)

No comments: