Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Finally Friday.....

I'm free again I got my motor running for a wild weekend...It's finally Friday I'm out of control forget the workin' blues and let the good times roll. I thought I would sing the rest of the song 2 you but I figured you got the point!!!!

Well today was a morning I would have loved to have stayed in my nice bed but I was motivated to get up just because I knew it was FABULOUS Friday!!!!

Kason is going to stay with his Aunt Leslie tonight because we have Homecoming game for Tabernacle tonight and I figured it would be alittle late to have Kason out. She hasn't kept him in awhile so I think Madison and her were ready to have him for the night. And I wonder why he is sooooo ROTTEN????

Tomorrow we are all getting up and going to the Pumpkin Patch in Wildcat Country. This is something we do every year with my sister and her family. This year my cousin and her family and Shaun and his kids are joining the group. We will probably take up a whole wagon ourselves. I'm just glad this year it's not going to be near as hot and plus I don't have to carry Kason around in a carrying sling. Afterwards Kason is going to spend the rest of the weekend with his daddy so I'm not really for sure what I will be doing. Saturday night we have dinner plans with a group of friends and ofcourse church on Sunday. Other than that I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes up.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!!! HAPPY FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!!


This Picture Explains Him 100%

No comments: