Monday, December 22, 2008

2nd Day of Winter and Its Pretty Cold

What a fun weekend....but what about how cold it was this morning. How do we go from 70 to 17 degrees....Alabama weather.

The weekend started pretty early on Friday because we had our department luncheon at Debbie's house then we were off the rest of the day.

That evening we all went to The Stell's for vegetable soup and rock band. I think we played rock band for 3 hours straight. For the most part Shaun was the drummer, Josh was the singer and everyone tried the hand at the guitar.


Saturday morning was Bake Day for me and all the girls in my family. We had a great day together and the pictures say it all....

Saturday night me and Shaun went to the 8 o'clock show of Trans-Siberian Orchestra. We had 14th row floor seats and words can not even describe how awesome the show was. I would recommend everyone to aleast go see it once. It was a 3 hour show that sold over 17,800 tickets between the 2 shows. Its is definitely something I will never forget...


Sunday ofcourse was church then we went to Shaun's grandmother's for Cassidy's Birthday lunch and then decided to fight the Christmas crowd at Walmart. Afterwards we headed home and waited for Kason to come home. Later that evening Mackenzie and Mackayla (Shaun's twin daughters) came over and put their gingerbread house together.



This morning I took Kason to his Aunt Leslie because he is going to spend the day and night with her and Maddie and then it is off to the Mcwane Center tomorrow. She brought him by this morning so I could show everyone at work what an adorable little boy I have. As of 3 pm today I am off work until Monday, December 29th. Hallelujah!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Doug, April & Nathan said...

I am upset that Me and Oscar did not make the blog.