Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Half Way 2 Friday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!

So far we have had a pretty great week...Kason is well and in a great mood other than a few fits every now and then. Monday night I decided to go ahead and put together his table and chairs that is a Christmas present from Nana and PaPaw. I figured he isn't going to know the difference and I'm sure when it comes to opening gifts on Christmas Eve he will be more excited about the paper and boxes then the actual gifts. The plan was for me to put the table together but as you can see that didn't get very far. I have to keep reminding Shaun that I'm not a normal girl and that I can put stuff together. I decided to take pictures of the 2 of them putting it together because you know Mr. Reno thought he needed to give Shaun a helping hand.



We have such a busy weekend ahead of us...Kason is going to stay the weekend with his Nana and PaPaw. He probably want be worth a penny when I get him back on Sunday. Friday night me and Shaun are going to the Christway Christmas program and then grocery shopping because Saturday night we are having friends over for a Christmas party. So most of Saturday will be spent cleaning house and getting things ready for the party. Sunday we will go to church and then to get Kason..hopefully that night we will be going to the Gardendale First Baptist Christmas program. I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!

Kason just loves this dancing snowman...Even this morning I heard him in the kitchen and I went in there and he was pointing at the snowman...so ofcourse we had to play it before we could leave for the morning.

1 comment:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

It looks like he likes his new little table & chairs!