Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quick Hello

As I sit here and watch Grey's Anatomy ...I thought I would do a short blog. I must say this has seemed like the longest week for some reason. We had to take Kason to the after hours clinic last night because when I picked him up from his Granny Linda's house he was running 103.7 fever and had puss pocket on the back of his throat. So I called the nurse and got a appointment at 7pm. Well 1 hour and 45 minutes later its just a viral infection. I'm sick of JUST viral infections. Don't get me wrong I hate when Kason is sick but atleast if it was strep throat they would give him a shot or antibiotics and I wouldn't feel like I have wasted yet another $30 copay. Oh well I got the standard Motrin and Tylenol speech and was sent home. He slept pretty good last night and only woke up one time and has been in a pretty good mood today even though he is still running a fever. Looks like he will go back to his Granny's tomorrow so mommy can go to work.

No major plans for the weekend yet..Hopefully if Kason is better we can make the Morris Christmas parade since we didn't get to go to Gardendale's tonight. I'm also hoping to get his haircut Saturday sometime because we are so past needing one. I'm sure Shaun will want to watch the SEC Championship game as most Alabama fans would. I may go to the Casting Crowns concert Saturday night with my sister and her friends if Kason is feeling better and I can get a babysitter.

Well I guess I am going to try and finish getting things ready for another day...Thank Goodness Tomorrow Is Friday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like Brayden and Kason have the same stuff this week. It is very frustrating to pay a copay and be told they have a virus! No fun at all! HOpe he is feeling better soon!

Have a good weekend~

Misty said...

Hope Kason is feeling better. Merry Christmas to you all!