Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I really thought Valentine's was going to be hard this year because of everything that has been going on but I must say for the most part I had a great Valentine's weekend with Kason. Valentine's of course fell on Sunday this year so not only were we treated Saturday night with a great dinner but Leigh Ann are teacher provided us with all types of yummy breakfast snacks that morning for class. I also had the joy of taking Madison my niece to church with me as well while my sister and brother in law did volunteer work at the Mercedes Marathon.

Before church exchanging Valentine's


After church me, Kason and Madison went to his Granny Linda's house for lunch with his Kason's daddy and Allison. I know most of you are thinking is she crazy??? probably so but we had a nice time.

Later that night Me, Kason, Lindsey and Madison went on our Valentine's date to Chuck E. Cheese. I thought since it was Valentine's it would be sooooo bad. Well after standing in line for 45 minutes just to get in I was really starting to think this was a bad idea but of course everyone knows you don't take a 2 year old up there and then say hey we can't stay. We meet some really nice girls while standing in line that actually go to GFBC and were there babysitting for the night so we all sat together and talked while the kids played. Probably wasn't such a good idea because at one time Kason is running around Chuck E Cheese with no pants on. After searching for the pants they finally appeared and I asked Kason why did he take them off his response "Because I can". Even though the place was a mad house Kason and Madison had alot of fun.

No comments: