Saturday, February 13, 2010

Single Mom's Valentine Banquet

This of course was my first year to ever go to a Single Mom Valentine's Banquet I know most people are thinking how sad is that Single Mom's Banquet but I actually had a lot of fun. They had everything decorated, provided us with a Steak dinner and a lot of funny entertainment. We also had Judy Woodward Bates aka "The Bargainomics Lady" as our guest speak, which we also received a free copy of her book. You can also visit her website at www.Bargainomics.com.

We learned that Bargainomics is based on:
Proverbs 31: 17-18 She is energetic, hard worker; and watches for bargains.
1 Cor. 6:19-20 You are not your own; you were bought at a price
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

She provided us with alot of helpful ideas for making it as a single mom.


Me and Lindsey


2 of our table buddies...I forgot there names but they were 2 sweet girls that are going through the teen challenge program. Sometimes God puts people in your life to show you it could be a lot worse. Please keep this ladies in your prayers.


Our live entertainment...


This ones for the girls



And ofcourse I will survive





Hebrews: 4:15-16 Jesus Christ understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

I asked that you continue to keep me in your prayers as I go through this difficult time. I know that me and Kason will be better off but it doesn't heal the pain that I experience at times. I do at times have that lonely feeling but I know with God I am never alone. Please help me to except the situation and move forward.

Love you all, Angela

1 comment:

A mom and one princess said...

I had so much fun with yall! Why do I look so weird in these pics?! I look like a deer in the headlights at the one from chuck e cheese! Anyways, still praying for you!