Sunday, February 7, 2010

Justin Moore, Miranda Lambert & Brad Paisley Concert

My friend Brandon from work had a extra ticket for the concert so instead of allowing him to go alone I invited myself to go with him. We started off with dinner at this little place on Highland Ave called ROJO. It took us longer to find the place then to actually get our food and I must say the food was great. Afterwards we headed to the concert and Brandon wanted to be those people sporting the concert t-shirt so we did....it was pretty funny. Brandon was a screaming little girl for Miranda Lambert and I was a screaming little girl for Brad Paisley. We had a great time and I must say it was nice to get out. Thanks again Brandon for letting me tag along.

Yep we had concert T-Shirts :)


Justin Moore


Miranda Lambert


Brad Paisley



No comments: