Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend in Review

Well I wish I could share pictures with you but can you believe I didn't take the first picture this weekend....Friday night my parents picked up Kason from daycare and I meet them and Madison at Chili's for dinner. Afterwards we stopped by the movie store so I could get a movie (Post Grad) and then headed home. Kason ofcourse watched his movie (Cars) for the 1000 times and I enjoyed by girly movie. Saturday morning after getting up I headed to my parents house to drop Kason off so my parents could watch him while I went to Casie's baby shower. I can't believe I forgot my camera because Casie got some really nice things and the Lily centerpieces were beautiful...she used Lilies because that is what her liitle girls name will be. My parents meet me at the house with Kason and we road with them out to Hancock Fabrics and I was able to get Kason's hair cut while we were out. Before coming home we took the kids to Chicken Leg aka Chick fil A for dinner and let Madison and Kason play. Sunday of course was church and I visited the Single Mom's Sunday School Class. There were about 8 ladies in the class ranging in different ages so I didn't feel out of place. I also went ahead and signed up for the Single Mom's Valentine's Banquet on February 15th. I figured I might as well get use to the fact of being single again so I should surround myself with people of my kind...lol I hate being SINGLE and I feel all alone. All I want is for someone to care and love me like I deserve. I have obviously made really bad choices in the past and now I just have to trust that God is going to lead me in the direction that he sees fit. I'm sure it's not going to be a easy road because I have no PATIENCE at all and that's probably why I'm in the current situation. I just wish this was all over...I wish Shaun would change 1000 % like he says he will and I wish I could believe that he would but I know that probably want be the case and I can't take that chance. I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt and even though people hurt me I still let them back into my life. UGH I'm just so tried of feeling confused and I just want it all over with. Okay enough on that. After church me and Kason came home and took a 3 hour nap...of course I probably want be able to go to sleep tonight. Then we headed to Lowe's so I could rent a carpet cleaning machine and then went by Papa Johns to pick up and pizza. After pizza Kason ofcourse watched Cars AGAIN and I cleaned my carpet. Looks great by the way. Now here I sit typing out my exciting weekend to who???? Does anyone really read this??? Oh well if not it gives me a chance to get things off my chest.

Hope everyone has a great week. Kason is going to stay at his dads for a few days and I do have something fun to do next Friday night. I'm going to the Brad Paisley and Miranda Lambert concert with a friend from work..oh yea did I meant for FREE...YEAH ME!!!!!

3 comments:

A mom and one princess said...

I read it!! I am super jealous of you going to the Brad Paisley concert by the way!

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

I read your Blog every time you post!! Praying for you and Kason. Have fun at the concert!! :)

shelley nicholls said...

I read it!