Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update on the patient

Well we had a good day yesterday. Kason played strong all day and for the most part slept well last night in my bed ofcourse. His granny Linda brought me dinner from O'Charley's last night so that was a good change. Sassy had to bring me more Fruit Loops for Kason because everything I bought for him to eat after the surgery he hasn't eatten and everything I thought he wouldn't be able to eat he has eatten. Today he is alot more whiny and at times nothing seems to make him happy. He is still eatting and drinking pretty well. I am pretty tired and hoping that if I can get Kason back in his bed tonight I will get more sleep. I know alot of parents love when their kids sleep with them but I'm not one of those parents.

Eatting his surprise his daddy brought by...


Our slumber party


This is probably why I can't sleep with all the extra bed buddies


Tigger and Mickey

His dump truck chair???

The mess he continues to make...I finally got that some what cleaned up

No comments: