Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 check ups and Chuck E Cheese

First stop was for our 10 am appt at Dr. Bragg's office for his post op checkup from Tonsil and Tube Surgery. We got a clean bill of health and Dr. Bragg was amazed how well Kason did after surgery.



Next stop was Dr. Larussa office for a checkup...really that was just a waste of a $30 copay but oh well.




Next we made a quick stop by my work so everyone could see how big Kason has gotten then we made our way to Chuck E. Cheese. Taking Kason to Chuck E. Cheese is a task in it's self. We had alot of fun but once I took Kason back to his daddy's race shop I went home and took a nap to recover. Lord he never slows down and keeps me on my toes 24/7. GOTTA LOVE IT!!!










And as far as the rest of the night I just hung out at the house. I told my mom it's amazing what color your tile grout is when you scrub it with a tooth brush. Wow this single life is SOOOO EXCITING needless to say I will be glad when Kason comes home tomorrow night.

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

Love Angela



No comments: