Friday, January 15, 2010

Tonsils Out Tubes Back In

Well we are back home and doing better than I thought. The morning started off at St. Vincent's Outpatient Care for a Tonsillectomy but also ended up getting tubes back in his ears as well. Dr. Bragg was afraid that we would be back in a month getting tubes so since he was already asleep we figured we would go ahead and get it over with now. He did better coming out of the anesthesia then he normally does and other than being whiny at times he has already had a bowl of fruit loops and half a pop tart. Please pray that we have a good night.

As far as me please continue to pray that I get through this difficult time. I know I am doing the right thing for me and Kason but it is still difficult feeling like you are all alone.






No comments: