Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend in Review

Friday night Me, Lindsey, Doug and April decided to go out since no one had kids. We headed to Logan's for dinner were we ran into Jeremy and Kourtney. After a great dinner we decided to go hang out at Home Field. We actually had alot of fun and ran into a lot of people from high school. I told my mom I would be home by 5 am and she said I better not stay out that late. After a visit to Waffle House with April, Doug and Mat I was at least home by 3 am. Had a really great night with great friends.





Saturday morning we woke up to a beautiful morning and day....I worked in the yard a little bit then started painting my dining room. Many of you may remember a previous blog regarding the "New" color Shaun decided to paint my dining one day because obviously he hated the red. Well I hated the mustard yellow so since he is gone I decided to paint it back red. It's not the exact color but I think it looks alot better than the red before. Of course it did take 4 coats but I'm happy with the results.

Before...

After...Stolen Kiss Red




Saturday night I hung out at the house, cooked chicken on the grill and watched a movie (Couples Retreat).

Sunday my plan was to get up and go to church but that didn't happen. I got up and did some stuff around the house then took a 2 1/2 hour nap again so I guess everyone knows I probably want sleep tonight. I have started another paint project as well today and will post pictures when completed. Finally I had to meet Dennis so I could pick up Kason and then we headed to Gardendale for a dinner date at Habaneros. I asked Kason what he wanted for dinner...POP Tarts. I wonder were he got that from???

Please continue to pray for me...as much as I hated the way Shaun treated me I miss the "fun" Shaun and at times it is very difficult.
Love You ALL

3 comments:

Shelley Nicholls said...

I like the red better :op

~Shelley

Amy Huffstutler said...

Much better you know how I felt about the yellow....

Anonymous said...

Like the red better than the yellow