Sunday, February 28, 2010

What A Crazy Week but A GREAT Weekend!!!

All I'm going to say about this week is WOW it was crazy and I'm glad it's behind me. Monday night me and my cousin Kristi when to "Crunk" class at the civic center and after getting over the major shock of the dance moves she wanted us to do I must say I had a blast and I can't wait to do it tomorrow. Tuesday was when alittle bit of the craziness started and I want go into major details because I choose not to but Shaun's ex wife (the kids mother) wanted to try and start some craziness and act like a teenage again. Even though I know the truth it was still very hurtful but I am so glad I have wonderful family and friends that know the true me inside and out. I did visit the Kids Kingdom consignment on Tuesday night and I got Kason a few things for the Summer.





Wednesday and Thursday I was still dealing with the drama from Shaun's ex wife and by Thursday night after a dinner meeting with out of town work guest I was ready for a major break down. I don't even know why I let people get to me but I do especially when things are being said that are far from the truth. Friday was a pretty normal day and that night me and Kason met my parents for dinner at Logan's and then made a stop by Lowe's to pick out my new porch flooring and a new ceiling fan.





I came home that night and finished painting and then I got a call from one of my best friends from high school and her and her husband came by to visit.
Look how cute my prego friend is...Casie I can't wait to meet Lily this week. :)


Saturday morning Kason woke up at 6:58 am..Seriously if he would have been at his dad's he would have probably slept till 9:00 am. Saturday morning was shoe shopping day for us because Sikes had already gotten there summer shoes in and if you don't get them now you don't get them.


So $140 later we have 3 pairs of shoes



Before heading home we made a couple of stops, one being JcPenny's for Kason some new summer clothes and then home for a nap. Later that evening I had to pick up my stuff that didn't sell at the consignment. Luckily I only returned with 3 items and made $55. I was able to pay for the stuff I bought on Tuesday so I was happy with that. That night me and Kason went over to my best friends house April and Doug for dinner, kid play and poker. I of course didn't play poker because A: I don't know how and B: I don't have the money to waste.
Look at the kiddos :)

I was a little emotional after a night with all the happy little couples but I know that feeling is just going to take time to pass.

Sunday Kason was up at 6:40 am I guess he didn't want us to miss church so after getting up several times for things he thought he needed right then I decided to go ahead and get up myself. Church was absolutely awesome this morning and was something I very much needed to be apart of after the week I had. Learning to deal with the loneliness that I have been feeling has been very difficult and I must say it's not easy. Today's Sunday School lesson was titled "Praying For Your Child's Mate" and could also be used for myself in praying for a future mate.

Scripture it suggested when praying for your child's future mate as well as for myself:
*That they will be equally yoked (2 Corinthians 6:14)
*That they will love the Lord with all their heart, soul and mind and strength and will build their home and relationship according to God's plan for marriage (Mark 12:29-30; Ephesians 5:20-25)
*That God will protect their purity, keep them from the wrong mate and save them for the right one, bringing them together in His perfect timing (2 Corinthians 6:14-17)
*That both will grow to spiritual maturity and will develop the wisdom needed to raise godly, wise children (Luke 2:51-52)
*That as they live together with Christ, their love will grow more perfect and complete (1 John 4:17)

It also gave this poem that I really loved
Teach me the value of my thorn.
Show me that I have climbed to thee by the path of my pain.
Show me that my tears have made my rainbows.

I don't know what the future holds for me and Kason and I know there are going to be many of times were I sit and cry but I know God will take care of us. All I know is My Mate should equal My Best Friend and I'm leaving it in God's hands for his PERFECT timing until then I'm going to find my old self again. The last two years have taken alot out of me and I don't want to be defined as someones wife anymore I want to be me (Angela Diane Bowman) and a mother to a sweet little boy who loves me unconditionally and if it's God will for me to be a wife again then it will be icing on the cake. Please continue to pray for me!!!

After church me and Kason, met with 2 Lindsey and 4 kids for lunch at Chili's. I 'm sure after us being there all together that place will never be the same. Nap time of course was a must and I have spent most of the evening working on more consignment stuff for the up coming Kid's Market and Mom sell. My night is now ending with the finally scenes from Sex and the City the movie.

I hope everyone has a great week !!! Love you all

No comments: