Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trying to Figure Things Out...

Well I dropped Kason off today at daycare and he will be at his dad's for a few days. I have no idea what I will do with myself over the next few days so I don't go absolutely crazy. I really need to get a hobby or learn to just relax but normally I can't be still for long periods. I'm hoping to finish getting my consignment stuff together and also try and finish painting the dining room. I'm so glad to finally get rid of Shaun's Mustard Yellow that he thought he would paint since he didn't like the red but guess what I'm going back to red, Stolen Kiss to be a matter of fact.

I have been a little overwhelmed emotionally the last couple of days trying to except the fact that I'm going through a second divorce. Shaun finally answered to my papers and unlike what he told me he thought he owed me which was half the papers said otherwise so as of now we are waiting for a court date to be scheduled. I paid over $3000 in debt from his previous marriage, supported him and 2 girls financially for 5 months with my paycheck, child support and savings since he went on disability May 7th not to mention bought a truck for him to drive because he couldn't get it in his name now I had to sell it and eat $950. I may not get a dime from him but it will be because the judge tells me no not because Shaun Dooley doesn't think he owes me. He turned out to be a dishonest person with no ambition and who could never be the man he needs to be and I continue to see that everyday.

I think the feeling of being alone is starting to really set in. I know my family says I'm not alone because I have God, Kason and them but there is nothing like companionship with a spouse. Even though I don't miss the way Shaun treated me I do miss the attention, sounds crazy I know but every woman wants to feel wanted.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11)

2 comments:

A mom and one princess said...

I know how you feel when your alone. We will get through this! We are stronger than we think! God has other plans for our lives and He is our companion for life that will NEVER leave us.

Shelley Nicholls said...

A puppy dog can easily fill that void! Sometimes when I feel sad or overwhelmed I just look at Mango...she doesn't say anything but just paw's you to let you know she is there :oP It's kinda silly....