Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crime Scene

I'm still not really for sure how this happened...


I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and Shaun was in the back of the house and Kason was in the den playing with some matchbox cars...Everything seemed okay. Shaun called me to come into the den. He said what is in the floor??? Did he throw up??? So being the mommie I stick my finger in it to see what it was. It didn't smell good and whatever it was he had it all over the front of his pants. I told Shaun it smells like poop..but how did it get in the floor. So I pull up the back of Kason's shirt and sure enough that's what it was. Now how it got all in the floor is still a mystery to the both of us. Needless to say I took Kason's straight to the tub and Shaun cleaned up the remaining mess. My son has had some bad diapers in his 15 months of life but nothing ever like this.

Okay now to something not so GROSS...

Kason's 15 mth checkup was yesterday. He weighed 24 lbs 10 oz and is 32 inches tall. Ofcourse he is high on the growth chart and is bigger than most kids his age. Dr. Walley was happy with the way he looked and couldn't believe all the teeth he had. He had to get 2 regular shots and his last flu shot for the year. Ofcourse he screamed like a wild man but I know how bad it hurts. Its funny how fast those tears dry up when they get a sucker though. He only has to get one more shot (polio) at his 18 mth check and we are done until his 5 year check up. YEAH YEAH YEAH


We still HATE Elmo...


We put locks on some of the cabinets and he was mad because he couldn't get them opened.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay to the first part of your blog...EW! LOL - kids can produce some messy stuff!!

Glad to hear Kason's check-up went so well and he is growing good!! Those tears sure do dry up fast!!

Kason is such a cute boy...Brayden has those exact PJ's. They are my favorite!