Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update on Kason

Well Kason seemed to have slept alittle better last night...Don't think he woke up crying as much as he did the night before. I thought it was going to be a rough night because yesterday evening he was so whiny and nothing I seemed to do made him happy. I swear men think that when they are sick the whole world should shut down but hey what do you do when he gets it honestly from his father. His fever was in the 97's this morning but ofcourse he was still ill as a hornet. Needless to say his Granny has him again today. I on the other hand still didn't sleep well because I have sinus stuff going on. Oh well life must go on!!!

Hopefully he will feel better by this evening because we are taking him to my sisters church for their fall festival.

Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS VILLAGE!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH.

>

The Boys!!!

1 comment:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

I've tagged you on my blog, check it out.