Monday, November 17, 2008

What A Weekend!!!

My weekend started pretty early because I only had to work 1/2 day building a playground...afterwards I did alittle shopping for Christmas then headed to the house until Kason woke up from his nap. That evening Shaun and Mikah came over and we cooked dinner and hung out at the house.



Kason helping the boy's setup the Wii


Saturday morning Kason let me sleep until 7:45am so that wasn't to bad after that we were up for the day. After his morning nap Me, Kason, Shaun and Mikah headed out on a hunt for a Christmas Tree. I went to put my tree up last Wednesday night and the top half lights didn't work..it is 6 years old so I did atleast get my money out of it. We went Wednesday night to Lowe's and purchased one but when we got it home and put it up some of the lights were not working on it. We tried everything to get it to work but in the box it went and back to Lowe's it had to go. So I decided I was going to look at some other places first before I made a decision. We ended up at Sam's and with a tree. I told Shaun Saturday if this tree doesn't work prepare for me to have a breakdown and cry. Thank the Lord no problems and once I get it decorated I will post pictures. Saturday evening after we dropped Kason off to Aunt Leslie and Mikah back to Shaun's house we headed to the Alabama / Mississippi State Game. I know everyone who is reading this knows that I'm a Auburn fan but when it comes to free tickets to a college football game I will cheer for anyone. I have never been to a Auburn game before but I must say there is nothing like Alabama Football. We were prepared for really cold weather but the seats where really good and were under the noise bleed section so we were out of the wind and we never really got that cold. Once we finally got back to Fultondale between sitting in traffic and a wreck we decided to make a pit stop by The Waffle House....YUMMIE!!!

Rainbow on the way to the game...BEAUTIFUL


Welcome to Alabama Football...




Sunday morning we went to church at GFB for Series #6 of "4 Better 4 Worse". This week it was titled "When The Flame Has Fizzled!" It was a great message and he had alot of really great points. Once section was What Do Husbands need from their wives?...Affirmation and Affection and What Do Wives need from their husbands?..Compliments and Covering. He compared the 2 sexes...The Woman as a Crock Pot (Slow) and The Man as a Microwave (Quick). Woman are emotional and Men are Visual. His final point was that No Man or Woman can satisfy you or your needs only God can and if he isn't in the center of your life and your marriage then you will never have a successful marriage. Afterwards we went to Shaun's mom for lunch and then headed back to my house. Me, Kason, Leslie and Madison had a Pottery Party at 4pm in Hueytown and then that night Me, Kason and Shaun stopped by Robert's house for his 30th Birthday party. For some reason Kason didn't have a good night last night he woke up about 9:30 and cried off and on till about 10:45 pm finally I put him in the bed with me and he went right to sleep finally about 12 am I put him back in his bed and I never heard anything else out of him. Maybe he just wanted to be next to his mommie.

Kason and Madison playing yesterday...


I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!! No major plans for the week. I am having girls night tomorrow night at the Comedy Club for Tiffany's Birthday and Thursday we get to pick up our Santa pictures. Other than that who knows what we are going to do...hopefully trying to stay warm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of your pictures - sounds like a great weekend!