Friday, November 14, 2008

Giving Back To The Community

Well today was my day to give back to the community with my fellow coworkers. ProAssurance, Starnes and Atchinson and other business around the Birmingham area participated in Kaboom's Operation Playground. Over 250 volunteers gathered at Glen Iris Elementary at 8am this morning to help build the kids a playground. We had a great day and the kids were so excited to see the new playground.

The Pictures aren't the best because I had to take them with my cell phone...

The Playground In Progress...




The kids came out to visit and see the progress that we were making...


I hope everyone had a great week. I won AL / Miss State tickets at work so me and Shaun are going to the game tomorrow. Its going to be fun but I'm sure we are going to freeze our booty's off. Sunday of course will be church and then we are going to a pottery party. Other than that we really don't have any other plans but I'm sure we will find something to get into.

No comments: